Tidying some pencils

Some pencils were scattered around on my desk. I picked them up one by one. I placed the pencils in the drawer which I use to store pencils.

419 Responses to “Tidying some pencils”

1. aeiou says:

“aeiou” is not my real name. I read this post. I wanted to comment on this post, but I didn’t want to use my real name. I used a name other than my real name. After this was accomplished I submitted my comment with my newly made alias.

Dave is my hero.

That is all.

2. FotoJennik says:

I don’t like pencils. So I found this entry immensely lame.

-Jenn

3. Somewhere a Broom is Sweeping says:

I read a comment by Cesar.

4. I feel that this site would be quite successful if the author continued writing in the same fashion as the previous posts were written in. The refreshing nature of the concept is quite appealing, and not a site comes to mind that has a similar tone and content. A microniche can’t get much smaller than one blog.

5. wittygrl42 says:

You might want to consider a cup on your desk for pencils.

6. Max says:

I saw this on the top 11 Lamest Blogs, and I thought I’d check it out. I read your entries, and started to ponder, “Maybe I should start blogging like this, yes?” Then I just continued to wonder about it. While I do that, I clicked on the submit comment button so this comment can be view, yes?

7. Nigel Billingsworth 3rd says:

I sit here only to stare at my pencils as they are not in a drawer.

8. QSquaed says:

I have heard of pencils. Please explain in great detail how they might be of use when not contained in the drawer which yo have designated to house them when not in use.

~Q

9. KEV says:

I have three pencils ,one is red and is now down in its length to 4.35 CM another is 5.65 cm long when i try to sharpen it the lead falls out i think it might be no good now but i keep it because the colour of the led is a very pretty grey colour .My last pencil which is my favourite is yellow and has a rubber on the end which fits up my nostril as i think what to write.has anyone else got a nice collection of pencils like i have? i spend hours sitting at a table just looking at them .Pencils are cool !

10. KEV says:

I also have a collection of nasal hairs i keep in a box on my fieplace for ppl to admire,it always seem to attract alot of attention.my friends are always interested ,they ask ‘why do u have them there ‘ i think they want to have there own collection ,thats why they ask me ?? though my frend nigel does already own a collection of arm pit hairs but i find that rather weird !

11. KEV says:

oh i just remembered i got a new blue pencil ,i hid where the ppl who want my pencils can’t find it .its my pencil i dont want anyone to see it ,just my little secret between me and my little pencil. tomorrow i may take it out of its hiding place and show it my other pencils ,i just get worried i will hurt the feelings of my old pencils because i have a new best pencil …oh joy !! a new blue pencil ,i’m so excited now i must go wee wee ,still happy in the knowledge nobody knows where my new blue pencil is yet !!

12. KEV says:

It’s cool being able to tell everyone of my pencils ,my doctor says its good theropy ,he says maybe i won’t get addicted to them, as much as i did with my collection of paperclip shapes 🙂

13. tom says:

that reminds me i need to buy a pencil

14. BUHAHAHAHA says:

I sat staring at my monitor with my eyes half closed. I didn’t know what to write as a response to what I had just read. So I decided to write about not knowing what to write about. I clicked and clacked each key one at a time until I was satisfied with my dull work. Then I slowly dragged the mouse down to “Submit Comment” and tapped the button on my mouse with my extended finger, thereby submitting my comment.

15. KEV says:

i have just come in and had the shock of my life i think my girlfriend ,Jayne has found my secret place with my blue pencil in it , i worried and worried ,but my pencil says that if i put it in a red pencil case she will not look in it because she is colourblind and says she can’t didtinguish red from other colours .is this correct? she has a lovely pencil she hides too,ive seen it !yes i have ,but she doesnt know :-),its yellow and blunt ….do u think if i sharpen it and put it with my pencils she will recognize it with a shapened point ??

16. Squit says:

who puts pensils in drawers? most people put them in a penpot their younger relative made and gave to you for christmas and you dont think its very good but you dont want to offend them by not using it. and im adding this to my favs its funny. 🙂

17. Nitro says:

I wish he would update this place, its REALLY Funny/boring.

18. Bruce says:

Pencils are so nice. I saw one on the sidewalk yesterday. I wanted to pick it up, but didn’t.

19. Wolfgang says:

I needed food

I went to the kitchen, seeing food, i picked it up. I nibbled on the end, and perceded to eat the rest. When i was full or distressed with the taste i gave it up to the ever willing garbage can, which consumes all my damaged, used or spoiled items. This food item had no nutritional, but something about its yellow feline features commanded me to consume it untill distaste followed or it was knocked out of my hand.

Ran over

I did not quite like the idea of walking between two white lines, they were solid and not dotted, therefor i was uncertain on there intentions. I instead, became a deliquent and crossed the strait rode, behind one car and in front of a now stopping car. The driver and I made eye contact and then he perceded to run me over.

20. Kitty says:

KEV, i think ur a little weird, but it’s ok, because this blog allows dull, weird, lame, whatever, with no judgement….

21. LaLa says:

I came to this blog. I read some of the blogs. I read some of the comments, then scrolled down and left a comment myself

22. Yawni says:

My favorite pencils are Ticonderoga.

But I digress.

23. Meh says:

Thats deep.

24. 20/20 says:

When I woke up this afternoon, I opened my eyes.

25. Greg says:

I sharpen pencils at both ends. And why not?

Splendid blog…

26. alfalfa says:

i turned on my computer
    i looked at some websites
    and i fell into a coma

congrats

you dulled me to death

😀
    😀
    😀
    😀
    😀
    😀

27. Mike says:

Do you use HB or the first that comes to hand?

28. Having a Chuckle says:

I also own several pencils.

29. Annalise says:

You are brilliant!

30. Jennifer B. says:

I enjoy configuring text and then admiring the text that was configured by me.

31. Neverfire says:

I personally prefer to store onions in my pencil drawer…

32. Wolfgang says:

absolutly brilliant!!! your amazing! You have to teach me how to write like that!

33. Kait says:

i like cats.

34. kk kady the dull says:

were the pencils cheese pencils……if not, not interested…….
    I’m clicking the “SUBMIT BUTTON” in 10 seconds:P

35. Mr. K (3rd Grade Teacher) says:

my kids erase more than they write. can someone help me find a pencil with a great eraser?

36. Michael says:

Were they sharpened, otherwise theyre useless :/

37. Linkwearsgreen says:

I bought a gas can. I put it in my bedroom. I lit it on fire. It exploded. I died.
    I’m not sure if it’s boring or not.

38. Annie says:

y do i need to know about wot u do with pencils??

39. Malefactor says:

This is utterly and completely boring. Just the thing for the horribly ADD riddled mind that calls me its home.

Ian himself posted? Ian of pointlesssites.com? Wow, you are getting popular. Welcome to the site, I’m off to vote, this is great.

40. Jian says:

Hey howcome ur boring posts are getting sparser and sparser???
    once a year isnt enuf for us. u got new fans from http://www.pointlesssites.com so chug up sum boring for us 🙂

41. Jian says:

Just realized u stopped in 2006.. thas a shame… this is uncontinued i suppose

42. Popcore says:

My pencils are blue.

43. den martin says:

I have three pencils.

44. I wanted to type a comment about my weekly commenting on one website (I do it on Sundays). Today my brain chose dullestblog.com and it sent some signals for my fingers to reach the keys and press the “w” and the “w” and the “w” and the “.” and the “d” and the “u” and the “l” and the “l” and the “e” and the “s” and the “t” and the “b” and the “l” and the “o” and the “g” and the “.” and the “c” and the “o” and the “m”, and finally the “Enter” button, which opened this website. Then I hovered my mouse cursor with the mouse over the word “Tidying some pencils…” and clicked the left button on the mouse, allowing the comments to come up. I read some boring comments with my eyes (which was commanded by my brain waves to do so) and then with my finger on the mouse left button I scrolled down, and magically a thingy displayed called “Leave a reply”. I then typed the “D”,”a”,”v”,”e”,” “,”I”,”m”,”p”,”e”,”r”,”s”,”o”,”n”,”a”,”t”,”o” and “r” buttons in the “Name (required)” space, which spelled out “Dave Impersonator”. Then I typed my e-mail in the “Mail (will not be published) (required)” space. As you know, I typed “www.anotherdayanotherword.com” in the website space, because it’s my website AND it is duller that this website (dullestblog.com). Then I typed:
    “I wanted to type a comment about my weekly commenting on one website (I do it on Sundays). Today my brain chose dullestblog.com and it sent some signals for my fingers to reach the keys and press the “w” and the “w” and the “w” and the “.” and the “d” and the “u” and the “l” and the “l” and the “e” and the “s” and the “t” and the “b” and the “l” and the “o” and the “g” and the “.” and the “c” and the “o” and the “m”, and finally the “Enter” button, which opened this website. Then I hovered my mouse cursor with the mouse over the word “Tidying some pencils…” and clicked the left button on the mouse, allowing the comments to come up. I read some boring comments with my eyes (which was commanded by my brain waves to do so) and then with my finger on the mouse left button I scrolled down, and magically a thingy displayed called “Leave a reply”. I then typed the “D”,”a”,”v”,”e”,” “,”I”,”m”,”p”,”e”,”r”,”s”,”o”,”n”,”a”,”t”,”o” and “r” buttons in the “Name (required)” space, which spelled out “Dave Impersonator”. Then I typed my e-mail in the “Mail (will not be published) (required)” space. As you know, I typed “www.anotherdayanotherword.com” in the website space, because it’s my website AND it is duller that this website (dullestblog.com). Then I typed something and clicked “Submit Comment”. And then I wait until next Sunday (and eat some sundaes the rest of the week to remind me of the exciting Sunday!) and wait, and wait, and wait, and eat sundaes while I wait. Next sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean SUNDAY!!!!! I will type something in another blog. Yay!” and clicked “Submit Comment”.

And then I wait until next Sunday (and eat some sundaes the rest of the week to remind me of the exciting Sunday!) and wait, and wait, and wait, and eat sundaes while I wait. Next sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean sundae, I mean SUNDAY!!!!! I will typed something in another blog. Yay!

45. Connor Swenke says:

I noticed that my telephone was out of its dock so I reached out with my hand and grasped the phone. I then put the phone back onto its dock and went about my day.

46. hmmmm very dull. but yet, also interesting. hmm. i will ponder this.

47. ...creeped out.....boring says:

um….dude, get a life

48. mike says:

Riveting.I’m not sure if I can stand all the action packed moments that it took to pick up your pencils.

49. bored says:

plz plz plz update this!